Pervasive Integrity™ - A Code of Professional Ethics
Those who subscribe to "Pervasive Integrity" are committed to a high standard of customer service. This commitment is defined by strict adherence to the following code of professional standards:
|Pervasive – per·va·sive, adj.
- The quality of being present throughout
- The tendency to permeate
|Integrity – in·teg·ri·ty, n.
- Steadfast adherence to a strict ethical code
- The quality or condition of being whole, sound or complete
Integrity – We will...
- Act with integrity and be guided by what is ethical for our customers
- Communicate in all instances with candor and accurate, forthright information
- Deal honestly and fairly and treat all clients with respect
- Accurately represent who we are and what we can do
Competence – We will...
- Deliver what we promise and promise only what we can deliver
- Provide professional and competent staff to perform all contracted services
- Employ our best efforts to meet the terms of all agreements in a timely fashion
- Provide references upon request
Communication – We will...
- Disclose all terms, conditions and contractual obligations applicable to the engagement
- Disclose the full price or estimate, including all fees and surcharges and timing of billing
- Communicate realistic service delivery expectations
- Inform our customers as early as possible in the event we are unable to meet a commitment
Satisfaction – We will...
- Fairly renegotiate the terms of any unmet commitments
- Fulfill all warranty/guarantee claims within a reasonable period of time
- Promptly respond to all client complaints
- Employ our best efforts to fairly resolve all legitimate complaints in a timely fashion
This site is provided as a free informational resource and is offerred jointly by
Miami Web Design Firm - iSatisfy.com & Tampa Bay Web Design Firm - GulfCoastWebDesign.com